Your installer, Total Project Management,
is able to offer
a loan option from Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix") on their driveway and patio quotes.
The loan calculator below allows you to see example monthly repayment and total amount repayable values. You can enter the amount and specify an optional deposit amount to display example repayments.
Loan Calculator - driveway and patio
rates from 9.9% APR Representative
Key features of the loan
- Phoenix acts as a credit broker (it is not a lender) and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your driveway and patio from a panel of lenders.
- Loan terms available from 3 - 10 years.
- Interest rates available from 9.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances
- You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or borrow the entire amount.
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your trader can give you any financial advice.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application which will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file.
- Further information is available under our FAQ section.
If you wish to apply for a loan, your trader quote email contains a link to our website where you can complete your application.
If your loan application is approved, once you sign the loan agreement, your trader will arrange an installation date to suit you. Your first loan repayment will typically be taken via Direct Debit one month after the work is complete.