Your installer, Heating Solutions NI,
is able to offer
a loan option from Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix") on their boiler repair quotes.
The loan calculator below allows you to see example monthly repayment and total amount repayable values. You can enter the amount and specify an optional deposit amount to display example repayments.
Loan Calculator - boiler repair
rates from 9.9% APR Representative
Key features of the loan
- Phoenix acts as a credit broker (it is not a lender) and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your boiler repair from a panel of lenders.
- Loan terms available from 3 - 10 years.
- Interest rates available from 9.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances
You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or apply to borrow the entire amount.
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your installer can give you any financial advice.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application which will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file.
- Further information is available under our FAQ section.
If you wish to apply for a loan, your installer quote email contains a link to our website where you can complete your application.
If your loan application is approved, once you sign the loan agreement, your trader will be notified and will arrange an installation date to suit you.
Your first loan repayment will typically be taken via Direct Debit one month after work is complete.