Your installer, Tapco (Preservation) Ltd,
is able to offer
a loan option from Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix") on their damp proofing and timber treatment quotes.
The personal loan calculator below allows you to see example monthly repayment and total amount repayable values. You can enter the amount and specify an optional deposit amount to display example repayments.
Personal Loan Calculator - damp proofing and timber treatment
Key features of the loan
- Phoenix acts as a credit broker (it is not a lender) and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your damp proofing and timber treatment from a panel of lenders.
- Loan terms available from 1 - 7 years.
- The interest rate you are offered is dependent upon your financial circumstances
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your installer can give you any financial advice.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application which will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file.
- Further information is available under our FAQ section.
If you wish to apply for a loan, your installer quote email contains a link to our website where you can complete your application.
Once your personal loan application is approved, and you have received the funds, just contact your installer to arrange an installation date to suit you, and pay them normally.